Wednesday

My Feelings on the 10 Healthiest Foods

For many years, I have learned about different foods and their nutritional content in an effort to be as healthy as I can possibly be. I have found that the 10 healthiest foods for me are all easily accessible, tasty and affordable.

Potatoes are one of the 10 healthiest foods you can eat because of the folate and potassium they contain. They are very nutritious and should be a staple of any diet.

Strawberries are one of the 10 healthiest foods that you can eat, as well, as they are packed with Vitamin C and are good sources of fiber and Manganese.

Another great food that should be included in the top 10 healthiest foods is the lemon. Again, lemons are a great source of Vitamin C, and there is evidence that shows they could reduce a person's chances of developing cancer.

Salmon is another great food because of the amount of Omega-3 fatty acids it contains to help with heart health, and walnuts should be included for the same reason. Plus, both foods are great sources of protein.

Milk would definitely make the list of the 10 healthiest foods, even though it is not really a food at all, simply because of the calcium it provides. There are also links between calcium intake and weight loss.

Avocados are also a great food that should make the list, because they are a great source of dietary fiber and help with the absorption of such nutrients as beta-carotene. Avocados are also shown to reduce cholesterol.

Garlic could be included among the 10 healthiest foods for the same reason as avocados in that it is shown to lower cholesterol, and it has also been shown to fight the growth of such bacteria as E. coli.

Another food that I would count among the 10 healthiest is eggs. Eggs are a great source of protein, as well as riboflavin and B-12. The only thing to watch for with eggs is that they are a little high in fat and cholesterol.

The final food on my list of 10 healthiest foods is spinach. Besides being an easy vegetable to find in practically every supermarket, spinach is shown to produce anti-oxidants that contribute to good eyesight.

There are many more foods that have just as much nutritional value as many of the foods that I have named. I realize that my list of the 10 healthiest foods would not necessarily be the same as everyone else's list, but I have found that by including these foods in my weekly diet, I am a much healthier and happier person.

1 comments:

Harideepak Vavilala said...

Nice Article 👍👍 👌👌
Thanks for providing information

Post a Comment